Four days on the job and I still walk down the hospital corridor and the thought crosses my mind that I am not in Boise, that I am at some clinical site somewhere else. I have to remind myself that this is my job and that I'm in my home town...so weird.
And the job is going well. I am feeling ok about my progress. BUT....the scrubs they have there don't fit me AT ALL. The smalls are too small, the mediums are too big and the pants are cut so weird that I can't make them work. PLUS...the top has a pocket right at the bottom hem. This prevents me from tucking in the top. So there. I have seen other CRNAs in their own scrubs so that's what I'm going to do.
Well, are you all gearing up for the coming depression??? Better get things in order because we are all going down the drain. Not to be negative or anything...just get some food stored. If you want to scare yourself straight, check out this website, http://www.chrismartenson.com/ and listen to the "Crash Course". It's a series of powerpoint presentations that map out why we are in such a precarious situation.
On a lighter note (man, this post is totally bi-polar) the Bachelor is so stupid! He let the best girl go for a couple of immature ones. I think he just needs to be needed and Jillian was too much of a person in her own right. She should be the next Bachelorette. But I'm torn...she would probably end up in a broken relationship like the majority of Bachelor couples so that would be a bummer to see. But as for this Bachelor, he deserves to be in a broken relationship, he's so stupid.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, the economy is crappy and a little scary right now. Every week that we keep getting paychecks, I feel very blessed to have good jobs. The best we can do is hunker down and wait for it to blow over.
I hope you get some great scrubs. There are some really adorable and stylish ones out there. I'm sure you won't mind the excuse to shop!
I agree about the bachelor. What did I say from the start??? I bet he'll pick the brunette (melissa right?) and then she'll dump him in less than a yr after the excitement of the show wears off. Seriously lame dude.
Post a Comment