Yep, I'm week two at work and in my last few days of orientation. I have had experience in OB, peds, neuro, ortho, and general. My next hurdle will be cardiac. Now this is not to say that I have MASTERED these areas...oh no, far from it. The good news is that I have a pager and can get help at any time. So next week when I am flying solo, I'll be keepin' that pager handy.
The cafeteria at work was a "wonderland of coolness" the first week, a "pretty good variety" this week, and I am afraid it will be a "can't stand the place" by the fourth week. As with all cafeterias, they have to repeat the menu now and then and when I get through it at least once, I will be ready to move on. Here is the problem, I will be working there for years to come. I will most likely pack a lunch a couple of days a week to shake things up a bit though.
I stopped by the bread store today after work...you know the kind...whole wheat bread with seeds and stuff in it. Well, since the last time I went, they've branched into baking cookies and not just whole wheat ones. Today they had white flour sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting, my absolute favorite. They also started baking quick breads like pumkin chocolate chip and rasberry/blueberry bread. Ok, so I spent 23.00 on breads and cookies today but it will all freeze. I'm not eating all this stuff TODAY...maybe just the cookies.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't bread stores the best?! If you're feeling like you need a trip to the post office, go ahead and send some of those cookies my way! :P
Keep working hard!
Post a Comment