I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog and can't seem to post pictures but I will be getting some help from my neice Lindsey here sometime this week.
Kevin and I just got back from Kauai and I wanted to share a couple of pics so I hope to get those up soon.
Today is Saturday and I am still in my pjs at 9:15 am. I have been so spoiled for getting to sleep in for so long that come Monday, I will have a shock to the system when I have to get up at 5:30am.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
test
Yay--I can comment now!!
Congrats on getting started. I'll have time to help you on Sunday afternoon, or any time next week. Just give me a call.
I hope you have a great Valentine's Day. :)
Post a Comment