I just had six days off in a row and boy do I feel relaxed! So nice to just be able to get things done without worrying about getting off work in time to run here or go to that appointment. I got my teeth cleaned (a filling needs to be replaced), got some work done on the rupulsive rental, got my moles checked, met a friend for lunch, met mom-in-law another day for lunch, took Chelsie lunch at work, (lots of lunches)...
I also started trying to find a elder care person to help out when my mom comes to stay with us in May. I put an ad on Craig's List and got a lot of good responses. A couple of these ladies seem particularly good and I will start interviewing shortly. I hope to have it all set before she gets here so that we can get her familiar with the person.
Starting early on the yellowjacket traps to catch the queens this week...priorities you know. Already caught two! I won't put a picture up because it's gross...just take my word for it.
Also, watching the grandkitties for the week since Jasper and Polina are on a cruise! Yeah! They both needed a break. Mafia has totally ignored us since the cats came. He only has eyes for them. Sometimes they play a little rough and end up hissing at each other but for the most part, they are good buddies.
Pretty tame stuff but it's my life!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment