After our scary ordeal with Mafia having seizures, we put him on some powerful anti-seizure medication. Then, as you may recall, we weaned him off. Well, I'm happy to report back that he is his old self again. no more seizures. Here he is in the wood box that I bought to go on the ottoman in the livingroom to hold drinks in...you know, kind of like a coffee table. He loves the box, especially when it's directly in front of the fireplace! I really didn't intend for him to have access to it but we can't keep him out of it. I guess it's a small price to pay since he did us the favor of surviving.

Waiting for Spring around here...rain and more rain has hampered our efforts to improve our yard...just muddy right now. We will be planting strawberries as soon as this patch dries out enough. It looks really dry in this picture but it's just gloppy mud underneath. We placed these rocks last summer and intend to plant a maple tree and some smaller shrubs as well as the strawberries. We'll see how it all turns out! I do NOT have a green thumb...
No comments:
Post a Comment