I'm taking my mom up with me and we are going to watch movies (Jane Austen adaptations...what else?) and do puzzles and eat out a lot. That is, in between me working on the countertop...no huckleberry picking/plant stinging stuff this time. Just safe activities, except for Yellowstone Park maybe one of the days. There's always the possibility of running into something nasty there.
I also want to check out a new resort that went in by West Yellowstone. It looks pretty nice from the highway so we will go investigate. It could be a cool new thing to go do up there.
Not writing again til I get back Sept 7...but pics will be forthcoming.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Cabin trip...again
I am heading up to the cabin again! This time to work on a countertop (tile). I will post pics when I have some. Our siding is almost up as well (not me doing it, duh). It's so exciting to get some things done like this. Now the woodpeckers will bend their wretched little beaks trying to peck through the siding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment