So you know the branches I brought in to blossom out and leaf out to introduce a little spring into the house? The cat has been eating the leaves and throwing up all over. I didn't get the connection at first...just noticed that the cat had thrown up a few times the past week. Then it was every day.
Well, you don't have to hit ME over the head more than a few times. I finally saw the whole thing unfold before my eyes...cat nibbling leaves...cat throwing up a few hours later. Cat/leaves...cat/ throwing up...catleavescatthrowing up...Oh my gosh! Take the branches out of the house you idiot!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the cat--poor thing!
I brought a little spring in by buying a bunch of daisies. Yeah, not free like tree clippings, but oh so pretty!
Ahahahahhahahaha! Maaaafia! My poor wittle fing :) -Chels
Post a Comment