Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yaaaanimals!




Here's some pics of our furry family members.


We inherited Mafia from our daughter when she got a hyper little puppy named Ju Ju (Mafia went into hiding). Now he is the king of the castle at our house. Here he is on the top of our staircase like a puma in a tree just daring our dog to walk underneath.

It's hard to see in this picture but he has a paw on either side of the wall and is resting on his chest.
























Mocha is our pomeranian. We have had her since we bought her from a puppy mill-associated pet shop. She was sick when we bought her and had to start her on antibiotics right away. She has been a good dog. I just had her fur cut for summer...before and after shots here.











Anyway, no chickens yet in case you are wondering.

4 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the shaved puppy!!! Looks like a little teddy bear. :D

JSABE said...

how could you do that to mochers again?!

Lindsey said...

I agree with Amy, that shaved pomeranian is so dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

Aww they are SO CUTE!!!! I love shaved Mocha! -Chels