Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 again

 In June, Jeri brought her grandson Mitchell (16) up from Arizona to spend time with Mom. In our time away from Mom’s, we took a walk in the foothills near Boise. We had never been there before but in searching for things to do, this trail came up so we checked it out. It turned out to be a fantastic walk with views overlooking the valley.

It’s up past Bogus Basin and it’s a well developed trail. We had a great time with Michell and I’m so glad he came with Jeri. It was his idea to come visit his great grandmother.




Jeri and I had a great visit. It’s always so nice to spend time with her! We have never lived in the same city since we were young so each time we visit each other, it’s precious.

We always tease that we will be roommates in our old age, rocking on the porch and making apple pies (Jeri’s specialty). I will make the tea;)


No comments: