Thursday, March 20, 2014

Still 2014

More information than I originally thought I had so I will continue with 2014.

We went to Oahu as a family in January to celebrate Polina and Michael’s upcoming graduations. It was amazing! We stayed in a condo in a resort called Ko Olina. Our family had never stayed there and they were all thrilled. The condo was very nice, everyone had a bedroom and bathroom to themselves. The kitchen was amazing...kind of spoiled me for future trips.We had a week with them and then they left but Kevin and I went to Molokai for the first time ever.
 Here’s a view from the North shore
 Ko Olina lagoon in front of our condo. Jasper and Polina got up early every morning and either ran or swam in the lagoon. Then they walked over to another hotel to get a Starbucks :)
Another North Shore pic.

Here are a few shots of Molokai...a weird but cool island. Not much going on there. We golfed on this crap golf course and had fun...did some eerie hikes in some forests higher up. Drove this VERY narrow road around the North side of the island. It was more fun than I thought. Kevin fished and loved it! He’s been back almost every year since then. I went back once...




A big thing happened in March that we were all so excited about...Polina became a US citizen! After many years of jumping through all the right hoops, she took the citizenship oath and it became official. So proud of her!!
Keeping these posts a little shorter so they are more manageable on the iPad

No comments: