Sunday, June 15, 2014

Victoria! June 2014


In June, 2014, the girls and I took a trip to Victoria, British Columbia and met up with Kristin and Alexis for a weekend. We saw Victoria’s china town, Butchart Gardens (a highlight) and had High Tea at the Empress Hotel (another highlight!)           

Polina brought her camera and went wild taking pictures in the Gardens, it was so beautiful. Chelsie had a great time too, catching up with Kristin and Alexis. I enjoyed the whole experience and it turns out that we really haven’t been able to repeat it since. So I’m glad we took the time to do it.


 


 We found this cool wig shop while we were shopping and the girls both tried on wigs...even though there was a sign that said not to! I was all nervous. They just laughed at me.
 All in all a great trip.


2 comments:

Chelsie Shakespeare said...

Lol!!! We're such rebels!! We need to plan another trip with them!!!

Pat's pithy page said...

For sure! We had a great time and I will always cherish our experiences together in Victoria:)