Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family reunion in Bryce canyon

I've been really bad at this blog but I gotta at least get some pictures in here from our trip to Bryce canyon at the end of June...so beautiful there! We flew in to St George and then rented a car for the drive. It was just four days but really filled with lots of fun and family.

This is Kevin in front of an arch that you can't see because of his arm...


 Ok, here's the arch...
 Kevin and I at another overlook...there were several stops along a tour that we took through the canyon.
 Heather and Annette on our horse ride through Red Rock Canyon...another beautiful spot. Heather was so excited...had been looking forward to the ride for at least a year. She did awesome!
 This is Jeri, Heather, me, and Annette before the ride. We were in a lodge near the mouth of the canyon called Ruby's Inn...a great place to stay.
Summer is going by so fast...already July. We will be heading up to the cabin again soon and I can't wait.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It was so great to see you there! I hope the rest of your Summer is just as fun and relaxing. :)