Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

Well, tomorrow is a date that is unique as far as numerology is concerned...very special and will never happen again in our lifetime! I heard on the radio that if you cast your wish or "intention" into the universe at exactly 11:11am tomorrow, your wish or intention will have a better chance because of all the positive energy in the universe at that time! So if you want to change course, beat a bad habit, attract certain influences, people, situations...into your life...do it tomorrow at 11:11am.

I have thought about it ever since and I think I just want more confidence. That's it. Just more confidence. I think I come off as confident but it's not really felt all the time, ya know? I always thought confidence comes as you gain experience in something. And I believe that's true. But also, there are those people that just HAVE IT already...just natural. I want natural confidence. That's my intention for tomorrow...what's yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You come out as a very knowledgeable and confident person! - I think we sometimes just need someone else to say it to our face that wow you are so confident and so smart because our confidence comes with perception from other people...

ChelsieShakespeare said...

I am just catching up on your blog, I wished that I would get the supervisor position. LAME. I officially do not believe in the power of magic numbers ;-)