Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where does the time go???

It's already August 15th and we are 11 days away from our trip to Greece and Russia! We are so excited and busy getting ready every chance we get. Here's my to do list still:
  • Get shoes for the wedding
  • Find a jacket to go over my dress for the wedding (dress has short sleeves and it might get chilly)
  • determine opaque tights or sheer nylons with my dress for the wedding (probably depends on the shoes right?)
  • find converter for hair straight-iron for europe and russia power outlets (must do this...must have hair straight-iron capability!)
  • pare down multiple tops...can't take them ALL! How many white tops do I need anyway?
  • Get sunscreen, benedryl, ibuprofen, anti-diarrheal (just bein' real here folks), aloe, face wipes, and a few things that I haven't thought of yet
  • Get with the little girl across the street for pet care details (she's so in love with Mocha that I feel very confident in her desire to care for the pets while we're gone)
  • MAYBE buy a new swimsuit...been looking but it's kind of lower priority since I have two that I COULD wear...and we all know how fun it is to shop for swimwear...could do a whole blog just about that and not cover the subject!

Well, I think that's it. But I'm sure to be wrong and leave out something very important like making sure we have our passports as we rush off to the airport at the last minute! Going to put our passports in my suitcase right now!

2 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Ooo! Ooo! Add to that list of medicine: AIRBORNE!

My gosh how fun - have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

When we went to Europe, I found a power converter set at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It had multiple plugs that you can attach to your existing plug. The thing we really had to watch out for was the amount of power required by the appliance. Hair driers are the worst at sucking too much power and shorting out European outlets.

Also, I have dreams ALL THE TIME about going on a foreign trip and forgetting my passport! I'm sure some dream interpretation will tell me it means something significant, but I just find it highly annoying!

Happy Trails!