Chelsie and Michael brought these beautiful potted flowers right into the restaurant to decorate the table and it was perfect. Chelsie made these out of ordinary clay pots and some craft paint and do-dads that she got at a craft store...I was beyond impressed and I think she should make them and sell them! If you click on the picture it will enlarge enough for you to see the detail...super cute. I have them on the front porch now.

Jasper and Polina went to my favorite clothing store and picked out a top that I had looked at before but didn't get...they didn't even know that I had seen this and wanted it. So they are really in tune to what I like. It has rows of bead work around the neck and it's made out of super soft fabric. I will definitely be taking this to Greece with me! What a nice surprise.
Later, Kevin and I went out to see his mom and give her a present. Kevin got her a printer for her computer since hers broke. So we ate chinese food and messed around on the computer with her. It was a very nice way to spend the evening.
Later, Kevin and I went out to see his mom and give her a present. Kevin got her a printer for her computer since hers broke. So we ate chinese food and messed around on the computer with her. It was a very nice way to spend the evening.I called my mom in the afternoon and talked with her for a while. She was having a good mother's day too but I wish that I could have been with her. It seems like I don't see her enough...and that's because I don't! I am working on a plan to bring her home with us on our way back from one of our many cabin trips this summer for a few weeks. We can just hang out here and go to parks, etc. It's so beautiful in Boise in the summer when it's not too hot.
Well, that's it. I'm supposed to be cleaning...have a bunch of co-worker gals coming over to my house tomorrow for bookclub and I haven't even started...oh, I take that back...gave Mocha a bath. Most important thing because she was hideous and now she's fluffy.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day. What did you read for bookclub? This month we did The Last Summer of You & Me. I really liked it--a sweet love story, but good reading and enough depth of plot to keep you guessing.
We read The Help about some african american maids in the 60's and their dynamics with their white lady bosses. It was pretty good. Very entertaining in spots and a good story. I need to find a book for next month so I will look at the one you just read!
Post a Comment