
This picture of me and my sis was taken in the restaurant. It looks like I photo shopped my blog page picture into this one but I totally didn't. You all must think I wear that necklace constantly...like I can't take a picture without it. But I seldom wear that necklace, honest!
We had breakfast at that cool breakfast place that I can't remember the name of and also visited with some of Jeri's kiddos. My mom had plenty of energy and she kept right up with us.
We also did some stuff at Jeri's house like painting some touch-up areas on her livingroom walls and getting some flowers for her outdoor pots...pretty tame stuff but fun. It was over before I knew it and I was back on the plane home.
I caught up with Kevin at the cabin this past Saturday. He took off on Thursday to open it up. Turns out there was a broken pipe but he fixed it like the handy-man that he is and then went fishing!
Chelsie and Michael came with me and we went to West Yellowstone that first evening to goof around. I love that little town.
Here they are in a store trying on hats...
We had fun just doing stupid stuff like that.
What else happened...my neice's hubby fixed dutch oven food in a major rain storm, and Kevin shot a squirrel in our basement (totally unrelated events).
Dirt and dust, beautiful views, and the occasional spotting of a cool animal. We saw a bald eagle, a coyote, and some antelope this time. No moose, sadly. Then back in the car! Drive Drive Drive. The end.
2 comments:
The resemblance of those two photos is quite funny! Sounds like you've had a lot of fun lately. Hooray for Summer vacations. :)
Thats great you had fun! I love the pic of Chelsie and Michael - he is wearing a russian hat - shapka!!!!! haha ;) Seems like you guys had fun up at the cabin. I miss you all! Hopefully, I will see you soon! Polina
Post a Comment